Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2012 L322 air suspension acting up after the heatwave
#1
So I’ve been dealing with this intermittent issue on my full-size RR for the past few weeks, and honestly, it’s driving me a bit mad. I’ll be driving home on SZR and suddenly get the “suspension lowered” message, but then it’ll be perfectly fine the next morning. I took it to a general garage in Al Quoz and they said they couldn’t find any leaks, but I’m pretty sure the compressor is running way more often than it used to. I was chatting with a guy at the petrol station who had the same model and he mentioned that you really need to take it to a proper range rover specialist dubai because these systems are so sensitive to heat and the constant highway driving here. He said sometimes it’s a simple height sensor calibration that a normal diagnostic tool just won’t pick up properly. Before I drop the cash on a new compressor, has anyone else had this where the fault seems to come and go with the temperature? I’m trying to figure out if I should just bite the bullet and get a full system diagnostic or if there’s a quick fix I’m missing.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)