04-14-2026, 12:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2026, 06:52 AM by loganhughes.)
Got a 2016 Discovery 4 that I use for school runs and the occasional weekend trip up to RAK and over the last month or so I've noticed this annoying pulse through the brake pedal when I'm slowing down from highway speeds it's not violent but you can definitely feel the pedal pushing back against your foot in a rhythmic way that makes me think the rotors are warped again which is maddening because I replaced the whole front set with what I thought were decent aftermarket discs and pads maybe fourteen months ago at a shop in Umm Ramool. The car stops straight and there's no warning lights but the wobble is just there reminding me that these heavy British trucks seem to eat brakes like nothing else I've owned and I'm starting to wonder if it's my driving style or if the cheaper rotors just can't handle the heat soak from sitting in traffic with a two and a half ton vehicle. I was searching around to see if anyone else has this recurring issue and ended up on a page at brakepadreplacementdubai.ae/brands/land-rover/ where they had a bit of info about how proper bedding and using the right torque specs on the wheels actually makes a difference which is something I'm pretty sure my last garage just ignored with their rattle gun. Anyone else with a D4 or a full size Range Rover found a specific brand of rotor that actually lasts more than a single Dubai summer before it starts wobbling or is this just a fact of life with these trucks and I need to budget for brakes like I budget for fuel?

